Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Impatiently Waiting

Nothing much going on but waiting, even the Disboard seems to have settled into a bit of a lull. Not too many people chiming in. They probably feel like I do; just get it over with! At least today I managed to get a lot done with very little checking the Dis and Facebook. Thank goodness I haven't gotten in to Twitter yet, one more source of information I don't need right now. If I get selected I guess I'll have to figure it out. I did read DMP Kaylene's blog on all of her feelings leading up to being selected, and then her trip reports for her training. The trip sounds incredible. How fun it would be to hang out with other people who just get it!

My college girl is sick, trying to help her out from afar, but it's so very frustrating. I'm a freshman mom, I guess it will get easier over time. 

Let's take a look at a DMP question:

We will be going to WDW the 2nd week of December. What can we expect crowd wise and wait times? 

- Asked by Michelle on 9/16/2010

Michelle you will love going to WDW in December.  With the exception of possibly Saturdays, compared with much of the rest of the year, you will find the crowds very manageable and the wait times short.

My family has gone in December several times in the past, and it is our favorite time of the year. The holiday decorations are beautiful and the weather is lovely. Be sure to plan for cool evenings. There are many special things you won't want to miss. At Disney's Hollywood Studios, the Osbourne Lights are a truly breath taking display of lights timed to holiday music, with a little magic(snow in Florida!) thrown in. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom is fun for all ages. One of our favorite December treats is to visit many of the WDW resorts and see their distinctive holiday decorations. One of our favorites is the Animal Kingdom Lodge, a fun resort to visit for animal viewing, has uniquely beautiful decorations.

Have a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment