Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally Friday

After a long, busy week it is"Finally Friday". I've been lax keeping up with the Disboards, so checked in to see what was going on. Yes, it's too early for the Mom's Panel readers to have weeded through thousands of applications, but even in my laid back approach(that will make anyone who knows me laugh) I just can't break away. Certainly if I don't keep a close watch, everyone will know they are in or out and I'll be the last to know! Last year it took 23 days for the 2nd round invites to go out, yes I actually counted, precision is important! So if that is the case this year, that makes it the 10th, which is Sunday, so that totally messes up my calculations! Theoretically, they should have fewer applications to read, because of the shortened initial window. Friday, October 8th is my guess for annoucement dream come true/dreams dashed day! Does that seem like a really long time away? Yikes, now I wish I hadn't counted.

Disney released the "Share the magic of Disney memories!" promotion yesterday. Although my favorite was the Year(s) of a Million Dreams, just the possibility of being chosen was exciting, it is fun to sit and look at every one's joy of being at WDW. You can check out the directions at http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/.  I'm not sure I'll send any of our trip photos, just one more reason to sit firmly in front of the computer! Instead, let's take a look at the Question of the Day!


Why isn't the entertainment schedule for the parks available online? I have searched everywhere and can not find a time for Wishes for today. I get park hours 9 AM - 9 PM but no entertainment listed for the parks. How can one make plans?

- Asked by Terry from FL on 9/24/2010

Hi Terry, Welcome to the Mom's Panel!

You're right, it is so important to know the times of all special events in order to plan ahead. I try to always have every detail, I don't want to miss a thing.

Here's what you need to do online at http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/.

Go to the individual parks monthly calendar, then click on the day you're headed to a specific park, and a schedule of events for that day will pop up. Conveniently located on the daily schedule page is a list of any attractions closed for refurbishment.

Have fun tonight at Wishes! It will be starting at 9:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment