Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To See or not to See

Florida time it is now 2:21pm. This time last year the emails to the lucky ones had gone out. I've checked my email, nada, but am to nervous to go look at the Dis. Think I'll go have lunch first, why ruin perfectly good leftover Chinese?  This is the part of the process that drives me crazy, would it be too hard to have a definitive time when the announcement will be made? I know it is hard to know how long it will take to read the essays, well actually I imagine after this many years they actually do have a pretty good idea. The rest of us have deadlines at our jobs, seems like this someone(s) job, make a deadline! So, that's out of my system, not bad that I have made it this far without even a tiny meltdown! I'm so losing the Zen-like attitude I espoused  early in the process, probably in post #1. That day, sooooooo loooooong ago, I was in Happytown, I was going to be a better person. 

Stress? Maybe a little chocolate for lunch instead of leftovers, who am I kidding, a lot of chocolate.

If you are reading me and already know you are on to round two, a big congratulations!! Of course if that is the case, you're not reading me, you're excited and freaking out about how to answer your next three totally inadequately sized questions.  I'm hoping they just haven't sent out the announcements yet. On to the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment