Monday, October 25, 2010

Arggh! Another Day

Arggh! Pirate speak for COME ON! Not another sleepless night. I know at times I've said that "no news is good news', now I know that was crap. Just put me out of my misery. I know that I really want to do this, really really! But the process is driving me crazy, I thought last year was bad and I didn't even make it past round one. Yes, I want them to pick the very best, me (confidently she said!) so I suppose the effort being made to do that takes a lot of time. I actually thought it was going to be Tuesday afternoon anyway, just got caught up in the Twittering(is that a word?).

Go cook dinner and let it go for the night. I know that nothing is going to happen tonight, but I know I'll be back on email, just in case they work late to get it done. Craziness is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment