Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nothing

No email yet, but nobody has gotten one, so I can keep hoping. After checking email, I was almost too nervous to go check with the Dis. What if everybody got a positive 2nd round announcement and I didn't? It seems like last year the yes, went out before the no. It would be great if they could just hit the send button at the same time! Don't they know they are driving us all crazy?

In lieu of spending the entire day glued to my computer, I am going to go get on the treadmill and put this nerve racking energy to some use. So no looking at emails for at least an hour! Good thing my phone doesn't have data services or I'd be running and trying to read emails. Must find an outlet for this craziness!

Good luck to anyone reading me from the same boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment