Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Under Construction

Although I started the blog as a way to talk about the Mom's Panel, which has sadly come to an end for me, I've found that trying to write after years of non-writing is a great stress reliever. My passion for WDW will be the foundation for my blog going forward, but I'm not really sure of the format, maybe trip planning, maybe just a hodge-podge of daily Disney. This week is a crazy week, so hopefully by next week I'll have had time to come up with a plan! Always a planner!

Here's a little daily Disney news:

If like me, you are always looking for ways to win a free trip to WDW, Disney has a new "Tangled" contest. The grand prize is a all expense paid trip to WDW, as well as other great prizes like a $1000.00 gift cert to the Disney Store.   Check it out at http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/tangled/#/sweepstakes . Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment